Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center.
- Sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- Port Charlotte has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- Comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits that includes medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k.
- Cardiovascular surgery program.
- Stroke Center of Excellence.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- Perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water activities.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department allows for excellent interdepartmental synergy.
- Joint Commission accredited.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center.
- State of the art.
- Envision Physician Services and Fawcett Memorial Hospital are seeking Hospitalist to join our team located in beautiful Port Charlotte, Florida.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- Hospitalist must be a Board Certified or Board Prepared Internal Medicine Physician.
- Block Schedule.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Joint Commission certified.
- EMR: Meditech.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services