Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · March 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are 7-10 admissions per night.
- Active FL, DEA, and FL Medicare/Medicaid are highly preferred.
- A facility is seeking nocturnists for locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
- No procedures.
- Candidates living in the state are highly preferred and do not require flights.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Times: 8p-8a.
- The facility is located in Florida.
- Case Load/PPD: 7-10.
- Shifts are 8p-8a in-house, taking admissions until 7a, and floor calls until 5a.
- This is a closed ICU.
- No Codes.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Procedures Required: None.
- There are 2 Nocturnists per night shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-137535-MD-FL.
- There will be full subspecialty support.
- There are 1-2 Nocturnists needed for 10-14 shifts starting in February or Asac, ongoing until perm hired for nights, 8p-8a.
- Support Staff: 1 other Nocturnist.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 24.