Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · March 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Brooksville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Is accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care in chest pain, and is the only open-heart surgery hospital in Hernando County.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full Time Internal.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Radiology services.
- Offers free pre-surgery spine and joint camps, and our Women's Imaging Center.
- 280 Bed acute care hospital.
- Offers digital mammographies with computer-aided detection.
- Our comprehensive.
- Are accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- The Heart Institute.
- Primary stroke.
- Medicine Hospitalist.
- Oak Hill Hospital in Brooksville, Florida. Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Critical care intensivists, 24/7 on-site.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Total knee and total hip replacement, and.
- 3 Day physician rounders.
- To become apart of our program at.
- Radiologists, and a dedicated 64-slice CT scanner in the emergency room.
- Orthopaedic and Spine Institute.
- 12 hour shifts.
- We believe in providing the highest quality, safest patient-centered care to our community.
- Other services include.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Is accredited by the Commission on Cancer, and our.
- Hospitalists do NOT run codes.
- Oak Hill Hospital is a 262-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission in heart failure,.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Hospitalists, 24/7 on-site.
- Spinal fusion,.
- Cancer Institute.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services