Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures Required: No Procedures.
- Job exclusive to Clinicians** The client will need 2 FTEs for a total of 20-30 day shifts per month.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-21.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- BC IM or FP is fine.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The client does have an admitting physician starting in April that will take ER. No procedures.
- Active FL license, DEA, and FL Medicaid/Medicare number required.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Likely will have dates after September but conservatively will need help through September.
- Government: No.
- The facility is located in central Florida.
- Local/drive-in candidates only.
- Dates Needed: Asap - September, and option to extend.
- Mileage/Rental Car and Hotel only.
- Closed ICU.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-140541-MD-FL.
- No flights.
- Shifts are 7a-7p.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 7.