Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · March 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Likely will have dates after September but conservatively will need help through September.
- Mileage/Rental Car and Hotel only.
- BC IM or FP is fine.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Active FL license, DEA, and FL Medicaid/Medicare number required.
- Shifts are 7a-7p.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Procedures Required: No Procedures.
- No flights.
- Dates Needed: Asap - September, and option to extend.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Local/drive-in candidates only.
- Reference ID: ORD-140541-MD-FL.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-21.
- Job exclusive to Clinicians** The client will need 2 FTEs for a total of 20-30 day shifts per month.
- The facility is located in central Florida.
- The client does have an admitting physician starting in April that will take ER. No procedures.
- Closed ICU.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago