Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lake City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lake City Medical Center is now HCA Florida Lake City Hospital.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine with prior inpatient experience.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Lake City Medical Center, located in Lake City, Florida, is just a short drive from Jacksonville, the coast and many of Central Florida's premier attractions, like Disney.
- Our 103-bed acute care hospital serves the communities of Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee counties.
- 12 Ft Providers.
- Lake City Medical Center has the following specialties: FP, IM, Psych, Gastro, Cardiology (non-interventional), GI, General Surgery, Oral/Plastic Surgery, Teleneurology, EMT.
- Open ICU -12 beds.
- Lake City Medical Center was named "Best of the Best Hospital" by the readers of The Lake City Reporter.
- 5 Day 7a-7p and 1 nocturnist 7p-7a.
- We offer medical and surgical programs that include 24-hour emergency care, heart care, interventional cardiology, orthopedics, cancer care, imaging and rehabilitation services.
- In addition, the site has a museum and an interpretive trail along battle lines that are open year round.
- Physician Staffing.
- In addition, shoppers enjoy Lake City's numerous shopping options and dining establishments.
- Located in Lake City, Florida.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Conveniently located between Jacksonville and Tallahassee and near the intersection of I-10 and I-75, Lake City and its natural beauty and outdoor activities attract many visitors.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Join a community where you can work and play!
- Don't miss the Olustee Battlefield and Museum, about 13 miles east of Lake City.
- Hospitalist will not respond to codes and there will be no procedures.
- APP - 9a-7p.
- Open ICU- Procedures preferred but not required.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Hospitalist and Nocturnist to become a part of our team at Lake City Medical Center.
- Each February, the battlefield comes alive during a reenactment of this historic event.
- This was the site of a Civil War battle in which Confederate forces turned back Union troops marching on Tallahassee.
- Lake City is in central north Florida's Columbia County.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services