Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · October 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 20+.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Overflow units are capped at 20ppd with 1 NP on staff.
- Hospitalists would be covering the overflow units with a variety of patients under their care (observation, post-op ortho, etc.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Local candidates are highly preferred who require mileage only, although they will consider lodging on a case by case basis.
- Emergency privileging takes a few days.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- We are looking for 7on/7off or 14+ shifts per month, all day time shifts.
- Active FL license and DEA are required.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: Asap - December.
- The facility covers malpractice.
- Reference ID: ORD-108262-MD-FL.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- A facility in Florida is seeking IM hospitalists for locum tenens coverage due to an increase in Covid-19 volumes.
- Support Staff: Working with NP Hospitalist.
- Procedures Required: Hospitalists perform lines but no intubations.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago