Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · October 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7off.
- Miami, Florida.
- There are international airports and cruise ports making travel convenient.
- Envision Physician Services and Mercy Hospital is searching for a Nocturnist Hospitalist to become apart of our program in.
- There is major league football, basketball, hockey and baseball as well as boat shows, art festivals and wine extravaganzas.
- Open ICU.
- Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida, and affiliated with HCA Healthcare's East Florida Division.
- From beautiful beaches, the nightlife of South Beach, historic hideaways in Coral Gables or the endless shopping opportunities in Coconut Grove, Miami is a highly desired place to vacation and even more so to live.
- Since its inception, Mercy Hospital has been dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
- Accessible by land, air and sea, Mercy is designated by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and the hospital's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Services include emergency care, heart and vascular care, maternity and neonatal care (Level II Nicu), as well as outpatient and Carf accredited inpatient rehabilitation.
- Licensed for 488-beds, Accredited by the Joint Commission, Mercy Hospital is affiliated with more than 1,000 physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties to serve the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities.
- 17 Physician Team.
- Since 1950 Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida.
- Also, must have. Must be MD or DO.
- 488 Bed Hospital.
- Fluent/Proficient Spanish a plus.
- As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support.
- There are no procedures and ED will run codes.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services