Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position Type: Locums.
- Physician 4 Day 7a-7p.
- Position Overview.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- 7a-5p and 1 Night 7p-7a.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Scheduling: 7 days/week- 7am-7pm, 7am-5pm (swing), 7pm-7am.
- This facility is located just 20 minutes from sandy white beaches, where you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, fishing, and sailing, and even spot dolphins.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Experience: 2 years.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- An inpatient health clinic in Bay County, Florida is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- The area has great weather year-round and is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys hiking and golfing.
- Board Status: Board Certified IM or FM.
- 7 shifts/month minimum.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.