Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Miramar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar - Miramar, FL.
- Memorial Hospital West - Pembroke Pines, FL.
- Strong possibility that we will.
- Facilities to be cross credentialed.
- Please be sure that all details are shared with providers, that you are asking providers if they truly have a clean file, and that they hold the dates provided on the presentation until they hear as to if we can confirm or if they can release them.
- 40% increase in Covid patients in the last 3 weeks.
- Additionally, please be sure presentations are being vetted thoroughly and completed accurately on the front end - this will help us avoid delays in sending to leadership (and will put your candidate to the front of the line!
- Preference on providers that hold an active FL DEA, however should the provider be transferring please be clear on the presentation as to which DEA they will be transferring and that they understand that there is a likely chance that if they have privileges at a facility in the state they will be transferring from, that their privileges may be termed.
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke - Pembroke Pines, FL.
- Please ensure that all providers being presented to this opportunity understand that this is a Covid need and the below information is all that I have at this time for the 5 sites. I want to emphasize that all candidates being presented must stay truly committed to this job.
- Preference on candidates that live within just a few hours of the facilities, however please do not let that stop you from presenting.
- Memorial Regional Hospital - Hollywood, FL.
- Active FL license.
- Acls & BLS.
- No procedures are required.
- We will need candidates that are truly quick to turn around documents and will be responsive to TH credentialing as disaster privileges will be in effect.
- Abim & Abfm accepted.
- Please see specific site names and details below.
- Memorial Regional Hospital South - Hollywood, FL.
- Average census per provider is 18-22.
- Strong emphasis that providers must keep their DEA's in FL while they hold privileges.
- Locums will not respond to codes.
- Need completely clean files (no dismissed claims, regardless of outcome).
- In speaking with Leadership, we are in need of locum candidates at the Memorial system in Florida that must have July and August availability ( the specific availability will need to be listed on the presentation ).
- Need is mainly days and swings.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.