Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: June and July, 7 on/7 off.
- Case Load/PPD: 20.
- Reference ID: ORD-102786-MD-FL.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A facility is seeking an internal medicine hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Candidates must have active FL license, DEA, and clean background.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Local/drive-in candidates are highly preferred.
- Hospitalists perform lines but no intubations.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Support Staff: Working with NP Hospitalist.
- Procedures Required: Central and A-lines.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Internal Medicine.
- Facility volumes are coming back to normal.
- The locum will work 12 hour day shifts.
- Hospitalists would be covering the overflow units with a variety of patients.
- Overflow units are capped at 20ppd with 1 NP on staff.
- Government: No.
- They have temp privileges available and the hospitalists could start as soon as June 1st.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago