Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Plantation) is a single-specialty group practice.
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- HCA East Florida is the largest healthcare system in Eastern Florida and an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a quality driven, full-time, board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist Medical Director for our South Florida site.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Continuum of care model - MFM Support, Neonatology, Nurse Navigation.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- OB ED.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Leadership stipend and bonus potential.
- South Florida is one of the most desirable places to live.
- 12 hours per month covering our High Risk OB office.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- A variety of major-league pro sports action is also available less than an hour away in Miami, home of basketball's Heat, football's Dolphins, and baseball's Florida Marlins.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- This individual will be over our program at Plantation General Hospital in Plantation, FL.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Extended service agreement for private community.
- 7-8 - 24 hour OB Hospitalist shifts per month.
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- 20,000 Start Date Bonus.
- With year round sunshine and plentiful beaches, there is always something to do while enjoying the outdoors.
- Level III Nicu.
- Full-time Position.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Seeing patients in our high risk office.
- The Fort Lauderdale area provides easy access to many area attractions such as the various beaches along the coast, historical locations, nature centers and thoroughbred racing.
- HCA East Florida has 14 hospitals, multiple ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, imaging centers and free standing emergency care facilities, as well as a supply chain center and an integrated regional lab.
- Opportunity to see GYN patients in our office to keep skills up.
- Plenty of smaller cities within the greater Fort Lauderdale area make for small town living, if you'd like, while being close to the big city.
- Continuity clinic for unassigned patient follow up.
- Together, HCA East Florida employs more than 18,000 employees and has nearly 7,aff.
- Delivery room.
- High Risk OB office collaborating with our Perinatal Nurse Navigator, MFM's, and community OB Physicians.
- The ideal candidate would be someone with experience leading in an academic setting.
- Annual deliveries: over 2,500.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services