Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: starting April (8 open shifts) May 2021 - 15 shifts per month.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Practice Requirements &.
- Florida Medical License and DEA.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Starting in May, 15 shifts/month (preferably nights) - ongoing for n.
- Regular ICU procedures (Central lines, intubations, bronchoscopy, chest tubes) - will consider up to 2 providers.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Clean Background.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Yes.
- Location: Florida.
- Facility Type: ICU is divided in med/surg ICU, Cardiovascular ICU and neuro ICU.
- Nursing ratio 1:1 to 1:2.
- 1 Nurse practitioner 7AM-7PM.
- Patient Volume: 20-25 per shift.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Shift structure is 1 MD + 1APP daytime 7AM-7PM.
- Intensivist follows ~70% of patients in ICU (signs off on lower acuity patients).
- Board Certified.
- Westside Regional Medical Center.
- Open unit with mandatory intensivist evaluation.
- 1MD 7PM-7AM.
- Daily Patient Volume: 20-25 patients.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 2.