Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open unit with mandatory intensivist evaluation.
- Regular ICU procedures (Central lines, intubations, bronchoscopy, chest tubes) - will consider up to 2 providers.
- Nursing ratio 1:1 to 1:2.
- Daily Patient Volume: 20-25 patients.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- Shift structure is 1 MD + 1APP daytime 7AM-7PM.
- Westside Regional Medical Center.
- 1MD 7PM-7AM.
- Board Certified.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: starting April (8 open shifts) May 2021 - 15 shifts per month.
- Intensivist follows ~70% of patients in ICU (signs off on lower acuity patients).
- Does physician need Board Certification: Yes.
- Starting in May, 15 shifts/month (preferably nights) - ongoing for n.
- 1 Nurse practitioner 7AM-7PM.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- Patient Volume: 20-25 per shift.
- Practice Requirements &.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Clean Background.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Florida Medical License and DEA.
- Facility Type: ICU is divided in med/surg ICU, Cardiovascular ICU and neuro ICU.
- Location: Florida.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 2.