Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Starting in May, 15 shifts/month (preferably nights) - ongoing for n.
- Florida Medical License and DEA.
- 1 Nurse practitioner 7AM-7PM.
- Daily Patient Volume: 20-25 patients.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Yes.
- Regular ICU procedures (Central lines, intubations, bronchoscopy, chest tubes) - will consider up to 2 providers.
- Facility Type: ICU is divided in med/surg ICU, Cardiovascular ICU and neuro ICU.
- Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: starting April (8 open shifts) May 2021 - 15 shifts per month.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Clean Background.
- Intensivist follows ~70% of patients in ICU (signs off on lower acuity patients).
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Patient Volume: 20-25 per shift.
- 1MD 7PM-7AM.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Open unit with mandatory intensivist evaluation.
- Westside Regional Medical Center.
- Nursing ratio 1:1 to 1:2.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- Practice Requirements &.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Location: Florida.
- Shift structure is 1 MD + 1APP daytime 7AM-7PM.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 2.