Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · January 28, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- 1MD 7PM-7AM.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Intensivist follows ~70% of patients in ICU (signs off on lower acuity patients).
- Florida Medical License and DEA.
- Nursing ratio 1:1 to 1:2.
- Daily Patient Volume: 20-25 patients.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Yes.
- Practice Requirements &.
- Facility Type: ICU is divided in med/surg ICU, Cardiovascular ICU and neuro ICU.
- 1 Nurse practitioner 7AM-7PM.
- Patient Volume: 20-25 per shift.
- Location: Florida.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- Open unit with mandatory intensivist evaluation.
- Board Certified.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Starting in May, 15 shifts/month (preferably nights) - ongoing for n.
- Regular ICU procedures (Central lines, intubations, bronchoscopy, chest tubes) - will consider up to 2 providers.
- Westside Regional Medical Center.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Clean Background.
- Length Of Assignment: starting April (8 open shifts) May 2021 - 15 shifts per month.
- Shift structure is 1 MD + 1APP daytime 7AM-7PM.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Apr 2.