Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · April 23, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Needs to be interested in GME resident education.
- Location: Florida.
- Daily Patient Volume:There are 2 Intensivist teams paired with ICU residents.
- Board Certified.
- Assigned Respiratory therapist and pharmacist available for MDR.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Patient Volume: 35 patients with 2 boarded physicians on duty supervising resident teams.
- Practice EMR: Meditech, Patient Keeper for Billing.
- 24/7 intensivist coverage with 2 physicians working 7A-7P and one physician + APP working 7P - 7A.
- The second team manages patients in the Cvicu-CCU.
- Facility Type: 12 hour daytime shift to cover Cvicu-CCU with resident team.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- We need Locums for Hospital in Florida - 15 shifts a month for April and beyond - thru 2021.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. No night coverage needed as in house APP that covers Cvicu-CCU is supervised by the night medical intensivist in house.
- Both shifts have residents assigned to ICU on duty.
- Requirements are: Clean and Active Florida License.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Schedule: Days - 7a - 7p - no.
- RNs with 2:1 ratio usually, unit clerks on day shift.
- The first team manages patients in the medical and neuro ICU.
- No night coverage needed as in house APP that covers Cvicu-CCU is supervised by the night medical intensivist in house.
- Skills required: Intubation, Central Lines, HD catheters, Chest tube placement, PA catheter placement preferred but not required.
- Needs Acls.
- Length Of Assignment: April 2021 >>>.
- Meditech, Patient Keeper for billing.
- The need is for an intensivist to cover the Cvicu-CCU side which has a total of 20 beds and a census of 15-18 patients.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 26.