Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech, Patient Keeper for billing.
- Daily Patient Volume:There are 2 Intensivist teams paired with ICU residents.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. No night coverage needed as in house APP that covers Cvicu-CCU is supervised by the night medical intensivist in house.
- Needs to be interested in GME resident education.
- Needs Acls.
- No night coverage needed as in house APP that covers Cvicu-CCU is supervised by the night medical intensivist in house.
- The need is for an intensivist to cover the Cvicu-CCU side which has a total of 20 beds and a census of 15-18 patients.
- The second team manages patients in the Cvicu-CCU.
- Length Of Assignment: April 2021 >>>.
- Skills required: Intubation, Central Lines, HD catheters, Chest tube placement, PA catheter placement preferred but not required.
- Patient Volume: 35 patients with 2 boarded physicians on duty supervising resident teams.
- The first team manages patients in the medical and neuro ICU.
- Both shifts have residents assigned to ICU on duty.
- Location: Florida.
- We need Locums for Hospital in Florida - 15 shifts a month for April and beyond - thru 2021.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- 24/7 intensivist coverage with 2 physicians working 7A-7P and one physician + APP working 7P - 7A.
- Requirements are: Clean and Active Florida License.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Board Certified.
- Schedule: Days - 7a - 7p - no.
- Practice EMR: Meditech, Patient Keeper for Billing.
- Assigned Respiratory therapist and pharmacist available for MDR.
- Facility Type: 12 hour daytime shift to cover Cvicu-CCU with resident team.
- RNs with 2:1 ratio usually, unit clerks on day shift.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 26.