Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plantation) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance, tail coverage, and licenses.
- Dedicated credentialing/licensing coordinator.
- Will be licensed in FL, KY, OH, TX, NJ.
- The right person will have flexibility with scheduling and feel comfortable in working in different environments with different people.
- Annual CME reimbursement.
- Minimum 120 hours per month.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Locations will vary across our facilities nationally.
- 24 hour, in house shifts.
- Traveler can live anywhere in the United States as long as they have access to an airport.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- This individual will provide coverage as needed at existing Envision practices and also provide the foundation for new start-up units and acquisitions.
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- Delivery room.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a dynamic full-time, board certified OB Hospitalist Traveler.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Level II and III Nicu.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Full-time position available.
- There's no specific location for this position.
- 1 Day on/1 Day off rotation is most common.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services