Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Poinciana Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services.
- Employee Status.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Codes and Procedures are not required.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Hospitalist Nocturnists at Poinciana Medical Center.
- The Emergency Department is approximately 14,500 square feet and consists of 22 treatment spaces, an EMS entrance and a helicopter pad.
- Hospitalist must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine with Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Poinciana Medical Center is a four-story, 150,000 square foot hospital with 76 private medical-surgical beds and a six-bed ICU.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Please respond to Nate Nylander, Recruiter at.
- In Kissimmee, Florida.
- Poinciana Medical Center provides a full range of acute care services including emergency services, diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services