Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Making this a great place to visit, but a better place. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- Employee Status.
- Moments to Orlando, Kissimmee offers world-class theme parks, exciting mix of dining options, dinner shows and unique shopping possibilities and world class golf courses.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Poinciana Medical Center is a four-story, 150,000 square foot hospital with 76 private medical-surgical beds and a six-bed ICU.
- Admissions can be 1-10 with average of 6.
- It is easy to see why Kissimmee received the All-America City designation.
- From thrills to tranquility, Kissimmee, Florida offers the most adventure and best attractions on earth.
- Physician to work 4 weekends per month.
- From the City's wide range of parks and recreational activities to the theme parks, eco-tourism and world class fishing.
- In Kissimmee, Florida.
- Poinciana Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services.
- Kissimmee- known as "The Gateway to Fun," is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
- 2 Day- 7a-7p.
- 96 hours.
- Hospitalist admit all unassigned patient's ICU and NON ICU.
- Open ICU.
- Kissimmee also offers numerous ways to get involved in the community.
- Core subspecialty available- Physicians check on. No vascular, No Neuro, No hema, No Oncology, No Urology, No GI on weekends.
- 1 Night 7p-7a.
- Hospitalist must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine with Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Overall census: 40-50.
- 6 physician programs.
- The Emergency Department is approximately 14,500 square feet and consists of 22 treatment spaces, an EMS entrance and a helicopter pad.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- ER runs code but Hospitalist goes and access and communicate with the family.
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families.
- Poinciana Medical Center provides a full range of acute care services including emergency services, diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for "Weekend Warrior" Hospitalist at Poinciana Medical Center.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Codes and Procedures are not required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services