Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Sunday · September 19, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St Petersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Full-service orthopedic and spine treatment.
- 7 Days on/7 Days off.
- Please respond to Nate Nylander at.
- And Fast Track emergency service, Northside Hospital continues to enhance and expand its services to better serve the St. Petersburg community.
- With campus-based specialized units, such as the Tampa Bay Heart Institute.
- Northside Hospital is a 288-bed facility, offering a full range of services including interventional stroke care.
- And general surgery.
- The hospital has a Cardiology Fellowship and Internal Medicine residency and the candidate will work directly with and supervise Internal Medicine residents.
- New Grads welcome!
- The Neuroscience Institute for Interventional Neuroradiology and neurologic care.
- 6 Physician Program: 4 Hospitalists and 2 Critical Care Physicians.
- Teaching experience is preferred but willing to consider candidates with a strong desire to teach.
- Our focus on quality and safety includes recognition from The Joint Commission as being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, as well as receiving an "A" Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group.
- Teaching faculty appointment at USF and Lake Erie College of Medicine are available.
- A 24-hour emergency department.
- In St. Petersburg, Florida.
- An outpatient Heart Failure Clinic.
- The candidate should have.
- Qualified candidates must have completed a Pulmonary or Critical Care Fellowship or a stand alone Critical Care Fellowship.
- Envision Physician Services and Northside Hospital & Heart Institute are searching for full-time Critical Care Intensivist to join our team located.
- As the first Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Petersburg, our technologically advanced facility allows our superior physicians and nursing staff to care for our growing community.
- Preventative and corrective cardiac care.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services