Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hudson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It was the first hospital to deliver a comprehensive cardiac and open heart program.
- Need to be neuro boarded or eligible.
- Currently seeing 12 patient encounters a day- expect growth.
- 20 in Trauma/Neuro.
- Envision Physician Services and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is seeking a PRN Neuro-Hospitalist to join our team located in Hudson, Florida in the greater Tampa Bay area.
- Brand-new program!
- Single physician coverage -9am to 5pm.
- High acuity.
- Majority of patients are stroke.
- Total 60 ICU beds with 3 ICU.
- Academic focus with Internal Medicine Residency Program- potential for teaching position in future.
- Gold Plus Performance Achievement" award in both Heart Failure and Stroke.
- The hospital recently launched a graduate medical education program and has achieved distinction as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measure and several disease specific certifications, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, Arrhythmic Center or Florida, recipient of "Get With The Guidelines.
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is among the top 5% in the nation for patient safety.
- Comfortable with ICU care.
- 18-20 patients a shift - no Peds.
- Founded in hospital to be built in northwest Pasco County serving residents in Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus counties.
- EEG reading Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute.
- The hospital is located on Florida's Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
- Referral center.
- Specialty back up as well as Tele Neuro backup.
- Accredited with Commendation Community Cancer Program, recipient of the AHA's Mission: Lifeline Bronze Quality Achievement award for implementing a higher standard of heart attack care that improves the survival and outcomes for ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (Stemi) patients.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services