Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures Required: no procedures.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- A hospital in Florida is seeking NP hospitalists for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Kathlyn Raffa and Jessica.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The facility will cover travel and lodging, and drive-in/local candidates are highly preferred.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p plus rotating.
- Participants in trials are volunteers and should not have active Covid-19 infections - practitioners are not treating Covid-19 patients with vaccinations.
- Government: No.
- The APP may only be needed to review the chart to assess eligibility, rather than perform a history and physical, as that would only be needed if they found reason to potentially exclude a participant.
- Supervising Physician.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Shifts are 7a-7p with rotating night. There are no procedures and no ICU coverage needed.
- The locum will be overseeing clinical trials and testing of Covid-19 vaccines.
- CertificationsRequired: Acls required.
- Candidates must have Acls, an active FL license, and must be a good communicator and collaborate with supervising MD and RNs.
- Case Load/PPD: 45-60.
- The APP will provide indirect observation throughout the day, should a participant have a dose reaction.
- Reference ID: ORD-089018-NP-FL.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing (6 on/7 off).
- Support Staff: RNs.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago