Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (Naples) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Further your career as a family medicine or internal medicine physician on our inpatient primary care team in Naples, Florida.
- Location: Naples, Florida.
- Schedule: M-F, no on.
- Facility: Post-Acute Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living.
- Compensation: $240k - $280k.
- Boards: Abim or Abfm.
- As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, this Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians.
- EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
- Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated.
- But most importantly, it's built around you.
- Experience: Inpatient or Post-Acute background.
- This Post-acute Care Group is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
- Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states.
- Naples, FL is in need of an Post-Acute Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living Physician (IM or FP).
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 14.