Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · November 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospitalists to join our team in Sebring, Florida.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- Sebring is known as.
- The gently rolling hills, orange groves and charming small towns make Central FL a relaxing country getaway.
- 126-bed Hospital.
- Highlands County has more than 100 lakes and is ranked.4 for the most beautiful towns in the state Florida.
- 4 Hospitalist physicians and 4 APP providers.
- Excellent working conditions, cohesive Emergency Room and Administration relationships, and full support with the local physicians.
- It's the best of both worlds - in close proximity to most major attractions yet removed enough for that get-away-from-it-all feeling.
- There are several award winning golf courses and is home to the Sebring Race Track.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Conveniently located inland with easy access to Orlando, Tampa, all of the East and West coast beaches in Florida.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- Day shifts only.
- Sebring is located just 85 miles south of Orlando and 95 miles southwest of Tampa.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- The convenient location-only an hour or two from popular FL cities such as Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and West Palm - provides easy access to the state's best attractions without the hustle and high prices of the major tourist areas.
- The City on the Circle' based around the downtown.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services