Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day shifts only.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- 126-bed Hospital.
- Conveniently located inland with easy access to Orlando, Tampa, all of the East and West coast beaches in Florida.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- Please reach Kimberly Parker, Recruiter at.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospitalist to join our team in Sebring, Florida.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- Excellent working conditions, cohesive Emergency Room and Administration relationships, and full support with the local physicians.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- 2 Hospitalist physicians and 4 APP providers.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services