Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · November 27, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- Please reach Kimberly Parker, Recruiter at.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Conveniently located inland with easy access to Orlando, Tampa, all of the East and West coast beaches in Florida.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- 2 Hospitalist physicians and 4 APP providers.
- Day shifts only.
- Excellent working conditions, cohesive Emergency Room and Administration relationships, and full support with the local physicians.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- 126-bed Hospital.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking Hospitalist to join our team in Sebring, Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services