Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Popular and beautiful west coast community just minutes to the beach.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Candidates must be board certified, or board eligible final-year residents.
- Florida's west coast about an hour from Tampa.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They have a hospitalist team to see just their patients.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- A new hospitalist physician opportunity is now available in Florida with a premier multi-specialty group practice.
- You will also receive a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, CME stipend, and a 401k retirement plan with a match.
- This position offers a competitive compensation plus additional potential bonuses.
- Group has a hospitalist team to see just their patients.
- Final-year IM residents are welcome.
- Our services are free for you.
- Join a premier physician group.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule is days only.
- No ICU and no procedures.
- You will work a 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 5 am to 5 pm.
- Hospitalists have PAs to assist during the shift.
- On. Duties will include managing an PA that also sees their own patients.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.