Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- But that's not all - seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- People drive from miles around to visit the fantastic restaurants and enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Shopping and the arts abound!
- Quality people.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine,.
- Block Schedule.
- The beaches are beautiful, pristine and clean.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department at both hospitals which allows for.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The people are friendly.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Further adding to the appeal of the city, Englewood has some of the best schools and hospitals in the entire state.
- This position offers comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and business reimbursement account.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Joint Commission certified.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- In the Englewood area, you will find that unique distinction that comes with living and working where most people want to vacation!
- It has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- Hospitalist must be very comfortable admitting and managing ICU patients.
- 1 physician and 1 APP scheduled daily.
- Englewood Community Hospital - Englewood, FL.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, state-of-the-art.
- Cardiovascular surgery program, sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality care.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Quality of Life.
- Qualified physician candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- You will find the high caliber medical staff, sophisticated technology and diagnostic and treatment services typically found only in major metropolitan hospitals.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Physician and APP rotate pager.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital - Port Charlotte, FL.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Hospital Medicine Medical Director to oversee the hospital medicine programs at Fawcett Memorial Hospital, located in Port Charlotte, Florida and Englewood Community Hospital, located in Englewood, Florida.
- Englewood Community Hospital is a 100-bed acute care hospital has been serving local residents and visitors to the area with a comprehensive array of healthcare services, the latest technology, and a compassionate, family-like atmosphere since 1985.
- Average daily census is 20.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services