Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · April 7, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census is 20.
- Physician and APP rotate pager.
- Quality people.
- In the Englewood area, you will find that unique distinction that comes with living and working where most people want to vacation!
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- You will find the high caliber medical staff, sophisticated technology and diagnostic and treatment services typically found only in major metropolitan hospitals.
- Shopping and the arts abound!
- The beaches are beautiful, pristine and clean.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- People drive from miles around to visit the fantastic restaurants and enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- This position offers comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and business reimbursement account.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Further adding to the appeal of the city, Englewood has some of the best schools and hospitals in the entire state.
- But that's not all - seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Englewood Community Hospital - Englewood, FL.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Englewood Community Hospital is a 100-bed acute care hospital has been serving local residents and visitors to the area with a comprehensive array of healthcare services, the latest technology, and a compassionate, family-like atmosphere since 1985.
- 1 physician and 1 APP scheduled daily.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine,.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Hospital Medicine Medical Director to oversee the hospital medicine programs at Fawcett Memorial Hospital, located in Port Charlotte, Florida and Englewood Community Hospital, located in Englewood, Florida.
- Quality care.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, state-of-the-art.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Block Schedule.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Qualified physician candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Cardiovascular surgery program, sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,.
- The people are friendly.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department at both hospitals which allows for.
- Hospitalist must be very comfortable admitting and managing ICU patients.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- Quality of Life.
- It has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital - Port Charlotte, FL.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Joint Commission certified.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services