Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong hourly rate plus a benefits package.
- Will consider an FM with experience.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Come join the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area known for quality care and patient safety.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Join a growing hospitalist team.
- Open ICU with intensivist support.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- A hospital in Florida needs two additional hospitalists to work 12-hour swing shifts due to growth.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- You will enjoy living and working in Florida.
- They want physicians who are excited to be part of a work family and has team-player mentality.
- Coastal community with white-sand beaches.
- Codes and procedures are not required, but codes are preferred.
- There is an open ICU with intensivists present.
- Our services are free for you.
- The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- This hospital-employed position offers a strong hourly rate You will also receive medical benefits, life/disability insurance, CME, a retirement plan, malpractice with tail coverage, and as part of their compensation package you will receive an amount to deal with moving expenses.
- Located along North Florida's glittering Gulf Coast, this area offers powdery white beaches, emerald waters, year-round fishing, enjoyable golf courses, and much more.
- The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block with shifts from 4 pm to 4 am.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago