Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This hospital-employed position offers a strong hourly rate You will also receive medical benefits, life/disability insurance, CME, a retirement plan, malpractice with tail coverage, and as part of their compensation package you will receive an amount to deal with moving expenses.
- Open ICU with intensivist support.
- The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates.
- Strong hourly rate plus a benefits package.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Our services are free for you.
- They want physicians who are excited to be part of a work family and has team-player mentality.
- There is an open ICU with intensivists present.
- The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block with shifts from 4 pm to 4 am.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Codes and procedures are not required, but codes are preferred.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- A hospital in Florida needs two additional hospitalists to work 12-hour swing shifts due to growth.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Come join the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area known for quality care and patient safety.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Join a growing hospitalist team.
- Will consider an FM with experience.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 6.