Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lake City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each February, the battlefield comes alive during a reenactment of this historic event.
- Position is PRN.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Hospitalist and Nocturnist to become a part of our team at Lake City Medical Center.
- Primary care admits weekdays, Hospitalist on weekends.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Open ICU -12 beds.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Quality of Life.
- APP - 9a-7p.
- Lake City is in central north Florida's Columbia County.
- Physicians 2 Day 7a-7p 1 Night 7p-7a.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine with prior inpatient experience.
- Lake City Medical Center, located in Lake City, Florida, is just a short drive from Jacksonville, the coast and many of Central Florida's premier attractions, like Disney.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Conveniently located between Jacksonville and Tallahassee and near the intersection of I-10 and I-75, Lake City and its natural beauty and outdoor activities attract many visitors.
- Quality people.
- For the 18th year in a row, Lake City Medical Center was named "Best of the Best Hospital" by the readers of The Lake City Reporter.
- Join a community where you can work and play!
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Competitive Compensation.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- In addition, the site has a museum and an interpretive trail along battle lines that are open year round.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Intensivist covers ICU on weekdays.
- This was the site of a Civil War battle in which Confederate forces turned back Union troops marching on Tallahassee.
- Located in Lake City, Florida.
- Don't miss the Olustee Battlefield and Museum, about 13 miles east of Lake City.
- Hospitalist will not respond to codes and there will be no procedures.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality care.
- In addition, shoppers enjoy Lake City's numerous shopping options and dining establishments.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services