Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lake City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lake City is in central north Florida's Columbia County.
- Hospitalist will not respond to codes and there will be no procedures.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Join a community where you can work and play!
- Competitive Compensation.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Located in Lake City, Florida.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine with prior inpatient experience.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- APP - 9a-7p.
- This was the site of a Civil War battle in which Confederate forces turned back Union troops marching on Tallahassee.
- Conveniently located between Jacksonville and Tallahassee and near the intersection of I-10 and I-75, Lake City and its natural beauty and outdoor activities attract many visitors.
- Quality people.
- Each February, the battlefield comes alive during a reenactment of this historic event.
- Quality care.
- Lake City Medical Center, located in Lake City, Florida, is just a short drive from Jacksonville, the coast and many of Central Florida's premier attractions, like Disney.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- In addition, the site has a museum and an interpretive trail along battle lines that are open year round.
- Intensivist covers ICU on weekdays.
- Primary care admits weekdays, Hospitalist on weekends.
- Don't miss the Olustee Battlefield and Museum, about 13 miles east of Lake City.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Hospitalist and Nocturnist to become a part of our team at Lake City Medical Center.
- In addition, shoppers enjoy Lake City's numerous shopping options and dining establishments.
- Open ICU -12 beds.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physicians 2 Day 7a-7p 1 Night 7p-7a.
- For the 18th year in a row, Lake City Medical Center was named "Best of the Best Hospital" by the readers of The Lake City Reporter.
- Position is PRN.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services