Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Palm Beach Gardens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trauma: II.
- Schedule: 0700 - 1900 (2-MD's w/1-App) or 1900 - 0700 (1-MD w/2-APP's).
- Procedures: Typical of critical care, including intubations, airway management and ICU rounding.
- This Intensivist - Critical Care opportunity offers you the ability to work as an independent contractor.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Foster Crown is Recruiting for a Locums Intensivist - Critical Care in Florida ($19,740 per Week).
- 2,820 day) ($19,l, lodging and med-mal insurance paid.
- 2,820 day) ($19,l, Lodging and Med-Mal Insurance Paid.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine w/a Critical Care Fellowship required. BLS/Acls/Pals.
- Compensation: $235/hr.
- Ongoing Needs, Starting in March 2020.
- Facility: Regional Medical Center.
- Emergency Medicine runs codes.
- We place physicians in all states.
- City / State: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- Position: Locums Critical Care - Intensivist.
- Make Your Own Schedule for 2020, as an Independent Contractor (The New Private Practice).
- Only 20-Minutes from West Palm Beach, Located on the Atlantic Coastline of Florida.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Florida is an excellent state to practice medicine and earn extra income as a part time provider.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this highly-rated private practice hospital medicine group.
- Job Number: FL1395.
- Licensure: Florida License required.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jan 13.