Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NO Trauma / Must be comfortable with core Procedures.
- Facility Type: Hospital based ICU.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, No.
- Critical Care Fellowship and Board Certified is Required.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS, Pals, active FL license and DEA.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Multiple Locum Providers needed in Sunny Florida!
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Location: Florida.
- Ongoing Locum for Critical Care Intensivist.
- EM, FP or IM trained physician with a Critical Care Fellowship with ICU experience.
- Pick your schedule, 10 - 15 days or nights per month.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.