Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Critical Care Fellowship and Board Certified is Required.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Facility Type: Hospital based ICU.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS, Pals, active FL license and DEA.
- Ongoing Locum for Critical Care Intensivist.
- EM, FP or IM trained physician with a Critical Care Fellowship with ICU experience.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, No.
- Multiple Locum Providers needed in Sunny Florida!
- Location: Florida.
- Pick your schedule, 10 - 15 days or nights per month.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- NO Trauma / Must be comfortable with core Procedures.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.