Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS, Pals, active FL license and DEA.
- NO Trauma / Must be comfortable with core Procedures.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, No.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Critical Care Fellowship and Board Certified is Required.
- Facility Type: Hospital based ICU.
- Pick your schedule, 10 - 15 days or nights per month.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Ongoing Locum for Critical Care Intensivist.
- EM, FP or IM trained physician with a Critical Care Fellowship with ICU experience.
- Multiple Locum Providers needed in Sunny Florida!
- Location: Florida.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.