Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital based ICU.
- Critical Care Fellowship and Board Certified is Required.
- Location: Florida.
- Ongoing Locum for Critical Care Intensivist.
- NO Trauma / Must be comfortable with core Procedures.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- EM, FP or IM trained physician with a Critical Care Fellowship with ICU experience.
- Pick your schedule, 10 - 15 days or nights per month.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS, Pals, active FL license and DEA.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, No.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Multiple Locum Providers needed in Sunny Florida!
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.