Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Ongoing Locum for Critical Care Intensivist.
- Multiple Locum Providers needed in Sunny Florida!
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, No.
- Pick your schedule, 10 - 15 days or nights per month.
- Location: Florida.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- EM, FP or IM trained physician with a Critical Care Fellowship with ICU experience.
- Critical Care Fellowship and Board Certified is Required.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS, Pals, active FL license and DEA.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Facility Type: Hospital based ICU.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- NO Trauma / Must be comfortable with core Procedures.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.