Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Location: Florida.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Multiple Locum Providers needed in Sunny Florida!
- NO Trauma / Must be comfortable with core Procedures.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS, Pals, active FL license and DEA.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, No.
- EM, FP or IM trained physician with a Critical Care Fellowship with ICU experience.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Facility Type: Hospital based ICU.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Pick your schedule, 10 - 15 days or nights per month.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Critical Care Fellowship and Board Certified is Required.
- Ongoing Locum for Critical Care Intensivist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.