Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing Locum for Critical Care Intensivist.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Pick your schedule, 10 - 15 days or nights per month.
- EM, FP or IM trained physician with a Critical Care Fellowship with ICU experience.
- Facility Type: Hospital based ICU.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS, Pals, active FL license and DEA.
- Location: Florida.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- 12 hour shifts, 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, No.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- NO Trauma / Must be comfortable with core Procedures.
- Multiple Locum Providers needed in Sunny Florida!
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Intensivist.
- Critical Care Fellowship and Board Certified is Required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.