Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- The average case load is 33 consults per day, of which 5-6 are new consults.
- Candidates board certified in pediatric hospice and palliative care medicine are preferred, but we will consider BC family practice physicians with pediatric hospice and palliative care experience.
- Case Load/PPD: 33 consults per day.
- Types of cases include prenatal palliative care consults as well as cystic fibrosis, congenital diaphragmatic hernia, etc.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: January - July 2020.
- Reference ID: ORD-073341-MD-FL.
- The schedule is 4 days per week, 8-hour shifts, with no. The locum will work in a collaborative palliative care team setting with 1 full-time NP and 1 social worker.
- A children's hospital in Florida is seeking a pediatric hospitalist or palliative care physician for locum tenens coverage from January through July 2020, or until a permanent candidate is hired.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- The team meets at 8:30am every morning to discuss the patient list.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The NP is the primary on new consults, and the MD co-rounds toward the end of the day.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted