Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Case Load/PPD: 12.
- Government: No.
- EMR system is used for documentation.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- We have an immediate need for a locum tenens hospitalist to provide inpatient hospice care at 2 facilities in Florida.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- There are no procedures or codes required.
- Reference ID: ORD-071761-MD-FL.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Geographic Setting: Suburban.
- The physician will round on inpatient hospice patients for their entire length of stay.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- Candidates must be board certified in hospice and palliative care.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, with evening. There is an average of 12 patients per day, typically 3 new patients and 9 follow-ups.
- Facility Type: Nursing Home.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 17.