Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14 to 15 shifts per month with block scheduling.
- No ICU or procedures.
- You won't be disappointed!
- Nocturnist coverage.
- Compensation base salary plus productivity and quality incentives for total earnings of over 300k.
- Meditech EMR.
- Actively engaged administration who fully involve our team in process development and quality initiatives.
- Located on Santa Rosa Island, one of the longest islands in the world, and famous for its sugar-white sand beaches and emerald green waters, Pensacola Beach is a place that you and your family and friends can experience all that the Florida Gulf Coast has to offer.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist physician to join our Hospitalist program at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, Florida.
- This beautiful hospital is the first to offer all private rooms for their patients at no additional charge, recognized as the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and the first Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
- Named a Top 100 Hospital for the second year in a row by Truven Health Analytics, this facility offers all the support a clinician needs to be successful.
- 401 (k), Serp, CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute and concierge service.
- Nurse Coordinators that help organize your patient encounters and schedule.
- Comprehensive benefits include company paid professional liability insurance including tail, health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- The Pensacola Beach, just a few minutes from the hospital, has shops, eateries and the Gulf Pier that stretches for miles with amazing views of the beach and the marine life below.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago