Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boynton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great benefits including CME are provided.
- CME allowance.
- The census is 18 patients per day with bonuses for follow up or HP/consults done over the 18.
- A Florida license, DEA, board certification and an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency is required for this position.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Great location in South Florida, close to the beach!
- These facilities are commutable from West Palm Beach to Boca Raton!
- Live in West Palm Beach, Delray or Boca Raton.
- The schedule is 7 on and 7 off days only.
- TeamHealth is looking for a Hospitalist to work at Bethesda West and Bethesda East in Boynton Beach, Florida.
- Both positions offer the same high compensation with no procedures or codes.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago