Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · April 7, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- Excellent working conditions, cohesive Emergency Room and Administration relationships, and full support with the local physicians.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Highlands County has more than 100 lakes and is ranked.4 for the most beautiful towns in the state Florida.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Sebring is located just 85 miles south of Orlando and 95 miles southwest of Tampa.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- There are several award winning golf courses and is home to the Sebring Race Track.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- 126-bed Hospital.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist Site Medical Director to join our team in Sebring, Florida.
- The convenient location-only an hour or two from popular FL cities such as Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and West Palm - provides easy access to the state's best attractions without the hustle and high prices of the major tourist areas.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Business expense reimbursement account.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- The City on the Circle' based around the downtown.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Day shifts only.
- Conveniently located inland with easy access to Orlando, Tampa, all of the East and West coast beaches in Florida.
- Sebring is known as.
- The gently rolling hills, orange groves and charming small towns make Central FL a relaxing country getaway.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- Quality care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 6 FTE's - 2 Hospitalist physicians and 4 APP providers.
- Quality of Life.
- It's the best of both worlds - in close proximity to most major attractions yet removed enough for that get-away-from-it-all feeling.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services