Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent working conditions, cohesive Emergency Room and Administration relationships, and full support with the local physicians.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Conveniently located inland with easy access to Orlando, Tampa, all of the East and West coast beaches in Florida.
- The gently rolling hills, orange groves and charming small towns make Central FL a relaxing country getaway.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- Day shifts only.
- 6 FTE's - 2 Hospitalist physicians and 4 APP providers.
- Business expense reimbursement account.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- It's the best of both worlds - in close proximity to most major attractions yet removed enough for that get-away-from-it-all feeling.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- Highlands County has more than 100 lakes and is ranked.4 for the most beautiful towns in the state Florida.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- The City on the Circle' based around the downtown.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- The convenient location-only an hour or two from popular FL cities such as Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and West Palm - provides easy access to the state's best attractions without the hustle and high prices of the major tourist areas.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Sebring is located just 85 miles south of Orlando and 95 miles southwest of Tampa.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality people.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match.
- 126-bed Hospital.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Sebring is known as.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist Site Medical Director to join our team in Sebring, Florida.
- Experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- There are several award winning golf courses and is home to the Sebring Race Track.
- Quality of Life.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services