Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- 126-bed Hospital.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalist Site Medical Director to join our team in Sebring, Florida.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The convenient location-only an hour or two from popular FL cities such as Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and West Palm - provides easy access to the state's best attractions without the hustle and high prices of the major tourist areas.
- Excellent working conditions, cohesive Emergency Room and Administration relationships, and full support with the local physicians.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- It's the best of both worlds - in close proximity to most major attractions yet removed enough for that get-away-from-it-all feeling.
- Highlands County has more than 100 lakes and is ranked.4 for the most beautiful towns in the state Florida.
- Experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- There are several award winning golf courses and is home to the Sebring Race Track.
- Sebring is known as.
- Quality of Life.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Day shifts only.
- Conveniently located inland with easy access to Orlando, Tampa, all of the East and West coast beaches in Florida.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The gently rolling hills, orange groves and charming small towns make Central FL a relaxing country getaway.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Business expense reimbursement account.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 7 on 7 off rotation.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality care.
- Sebring is located just 85 miles south of Orlando and 95 miles southwest of Tampa.
- The City on the Circle' based around the downtown.
- 6 FTE's - 2 Hospitalist physicians and 4 APP providers.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services