Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Winter Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures are required.
- Located between the cities of Tampa and Orlando, Winter Haven offers big city amenities with a small city feel.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- The position is a 7 on/7 off schedule working 7 pm to 7 am.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We offer a high hourly rate plus a quality and production bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a physician at Winter Haven Hospital in Winter Haven, Florida.
- Board certification is required for non-residents, and an active Florida license and DEA are also required for this position.
- Live near Orlando or Tampa!
- We have advanced practice clinician coverage and a swing shift to offer support for the Nocturnist.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.