Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Winter Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures or codes.
- No procedures are required.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Located between the cities of Tampa and Orlando, Winter Haven offers big city amenities with a small city feel.
- Board certification is required for non residents, and an active Florida license and DEA are required.
- We offer a high hourly rate plus a quality and production bonus.
- We have advanced practice clinician coverage and a swing shift to offer support for the Nocturnist.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Winter Haven Hospital in Winter Haven, Florida.
- Great health benefits.
- Paid CME allowance.
- The position is a 7 on/7 off schedule working 7 pm to 7 am.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.