Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Winter Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- We have advanced practice clinician coverage and a swing shift to offer support for the Nocturnist.
- No procedures or codes.
- Located between the cities of Tampa and Orlando, Winter Haven offers big city amenities with a small city feel.
- The position is a 7 on/7 off schedule working 7 pm to 7 am.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We offer a high hourly rate plus a quality and production bonus.
- No procedures are required.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Winter Haven Hospital in Winter Haven, Florida.
- Great health benefits.
- Board certification is required for non residents, and an active Florida license and DEA are required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.