Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Loxahatchee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 204-bed hospital.
- Cultural activities include: Enjoy a fascinating array of cultural venues, sample the culinary masterworks of celebrity chef-owned restaurants, and take in one of dozens of internationally renowned destination events.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies.
- Earned a Center of Excellence Coemig designation in minimally invasive gynecology by the Aagl and Surgical Review Corporation.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a full-time nocturnist hospitalist for our practice at Palms West Hospital in Wellington, Florida.
- They are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services including adult rehabilitation, angioplasty, breast center, cardiopulmonary services, Center of Excellence in minimally invasive gynecology, emergency medicine, critical care services, imaging, laboratory, maternity and newborn care, OB Hospitalist program, occupational therapy, orthopedics, outpatient therapy, pediatric oncology hematology and oncology, pediatric sedation and infusion, rehabilitation, robotic surgery (including gynecology and urology) and surgical services.
- Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia.
- Quality people.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Palms West is in a wonderful family oriented area of South Florida with established planned communities, wonderful schools and great weather.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Palms West Hospital is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Located on a spacious 94-acre campus, Palms West Hospital is a 204-bed facility has provided healthcare excellence since 1986.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the State Department of Health and Human Services.
- Candidates should be Board Certified or Board Eligible via the American Board of Internal Medicine (Abim). Residents are encouraged.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Palm Beach International Airport is only 10-minutes away and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is only 45-minutes away.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Hospital Program.
- Recreational activities include: Golf (including the Palm Beach Polo and Country Club) boutique shopping, world-class fishing and boating and an equestrian park.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services