Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Margate) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census is 20.
- Founded in 1984, Northwest Medical Center has evolved into a 218-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve.
- Exclusive and eclectic dining.
- Competitive production-oriented compensation.
- Safe and comfortable work environment.
- Average admissions at night is about 10 (including.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- No codes.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of settings - small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children's hospitals.
- And a shopping mecca complete with Florida's largest outlet mall.
- Qualified candidates must be MD or DO and Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Golf courses galore.
- Credentialing and enrollment support.
- No procedures.
- The support and resources you need to succeed.
- Leadership, management and clinical skills education/training including CME programs.
- Physician-led organization.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared.
- With 300 miles of navigable inland waterways and 44,000 resident yachts, the region is called the Yachting Capital of the World and the Venice of America.
- Margate is a city in Broward County, FL, located roughly 15 miles north west of Fort Lauderdale, and only 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean!
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The greater Fort Lauderdale area offers more than 20 miles of award-winning golden-sand beaches.
- Extensive variety of locations - rural, suburban, urban - by the ocean, by the mountains.
- Envision Physician Services and Northwest Medical Center are searching for a Hospitalist physician to become a part of our well established program in Margate, Florida.
- Average admissions during the day is about 10.
- Northwest is a 228 bed facility.
- Strong leadership.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 7.