Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Petersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great health benefits.
- Board certification, as well as Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency training, is required for this leadership role.
- TeamHealth's Hospitalist team at Bayfront St. Petersburg is looking for a Medical Director to lead the team.
- This position offers a flexible schedule with no procedures or codes.
- Live on the beach or in the city of Tampa!
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Located in the heart of St. Petersburg, you are able to live in Tampa or on the beach in Sarasota!
- The role is primarily clinical with a Medical Director bonus of at least $40,000.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Hospitalist and leadership experience is needed for this position along with a Florida DEA and medical license.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago