Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Petersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great health benefits.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- This position offers a flexible schedule with no procedures or codes.
- Hospitalist and leadership experience is needed for this position along with a Florida DEA and medical license.
- Located in the heart of St. Petersburg, you are able to live in Tampa or on the beach in Sarasota!
- TeamHealth's Hospitalist team at Bayfront St. Petersburg is looking for a Medical Director to lead the team.
- Live on the beach or in the city of Tampa!
- Board certification, as well as Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency training, is required for this leadership role.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid CME allowance.
- The role is primarily clinical with a Medical Director bonus of at least $40,000.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 26.