Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palatka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must also be comfortable managing vents.
- Procedures are not required for this position but this physician must be comfortable with them in a backup situation.
- This opportunity includes a flexible block schedule for an average of 15 shifts per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- RVU program.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Double physician coverage.
- Cities like Jacksonville or St. Augustine, Florida, are all nearby.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Putnam Community Medical Center in Palatka, Florida.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Practice in a paradise near the ocean with a great work-life balance, and the flexibility to live where you want.
- This is a day schedule with support from Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago