Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boynton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live in West Palm Beach, Delray or Boca Raton.
- The census is 18 patients per day with bonuses for follow up or HP/consults done over the 18.
- Great location in South Florida, close to the beach!
- Comprehensive benefits.
- CME allowance.
- TeamHealth is looking for a Hospitalist to work at Bethesda West and Bethesda East in Boynton Beach, Florida.
- A Florida license, DEA, board certification and an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency is required for this position.
- The schedule is 7 on and 7 off days only.
- Both positions offer the same high compensation with no procedures or codes.
- These facilities are commutable from West Palm Beach to Boca Raton!
- Great benefits including CME are provided.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 3.