Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tamarac) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality care.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a dynamic Hospitalist Medical Director with recent and documented Hospitalist leadership experience in an acute care setting to become apart of our prestigious practice at University Hospital and Medical Center in Tamarac, Florida.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- As with the surrounding areas, businesses began moving in to the new community and Tamarac thrived as a destination for snowbirds and year-round residents looking for the "good life.
- Metrics driven program director experience is required.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- For almost 35 years, University Hospital has transformed right alongside the South Florida community they serve.
- Tamarac, FL is located in Broward County and considered as one of the best places to live in South Florida.
- Broward County is known for outdoor living, nestled on the Southeast Coast of Florida.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Hospital Medicine Hospitalist Medical Director.
- From the Joint Commission.
- The Joint Commission is a leader in the accreditation and certification of health care organizations.
- New neighborhoods such as the Mainlands and Woodlands followed as the Behring Corporation was able to purchase more land (which accounts for the city's odd shape).
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- University Hospital is a primary stroke center certified by The Joint Commission.
- Its seal of approval indicates a hospital meets its high performance standards.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- In order to obtain this prestigious award, University Hospital's Emergency Department had to score in the top ten percent of the Professional Research Consultants national client database for the prior calendar year.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Today, it is a 317-bed facility fully accredited by the Joint Commission and has received the Five Star Excellence Award in Emergency Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The Joint Commission is an independent, not-for-profit organization, which accredits and certifies more than 15,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With a population that has gotten younger and more diverse over the years, the city boasts an amazing array of activities and services for people of all ages.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Today Tamarac is no longer just a retirement destination.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal.
- University Hospital has been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval.
- It has a population of 63,227 and it is a part of the Fort Lauderdale metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people in 2015.
- Quality of Life.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services