Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Aventura) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Aventura Hospital and Regional Medical Center as a proud member of the HCA Healthcare.
- The Medical Director will lead and manage the hospital medicine physicians and the department on a day-to-basis and serve as the liaison between the hospitalists, administration, medical staff and nursing.
- The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- HCA has been named one of Ethisphere Institute's World Most Ethical Companies.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Personal RVU Bonus.
- Compensation: This high-visibility leadership position delivers an excellent compensation package.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality measures.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Team RVU Bonus.
- When you are ready to enjoy leisure time, you can take advantage of regional and international airports and the Ports of Miami and Ft.
- Hospital Medicine Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality people.
- 22 Physician FTEs.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Monday through Friday Schedule.
- Candidate Profile: Candidates must be an M.D. or DO.
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center provides award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Candidates with proven hospital medicine metrics driven leadership experience and a passion for teaching are encouraged. Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is a 407-bed hospital, Level II trauma center and teaching hospital, which includes an Allopathic Emergency Medicine Residency Program in collaboration with the FIU Herber Wertheim College of Medicine.
- Quality care.
- From golf course to ocean front property, and everything in between, Miami offers a wide variety of housing options to fit your life style.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services, and Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, located in Aventura, Florida, is seeking a dynamic Medical Director to join our team.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Reporting Structure: The Hospitalist Medical Director will report directly to the Regional Medical Director (Physician).
- And Board Certified in Internal Medicine with proven clinical and metrics driven leadership experience.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With a recent $ansion and renovation the hospital, the North Patient Tower features 243 private rooms with private baths, the newest technologically advanced patient care equipment, a 32 bed-Emergency Department, Level II Trauma Center, 2 new ICU units, the Surgical Services Suite with 10 new oversized operating rooms, a new Main Entrance and much more.
- Cultural activities include: museums, eclectic shops and boutiques, art galleries, a foodie's paradise, local and national theater, major league baseball, basketball, football and hockey, world-class concerts and nightlife.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality of Life.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Open ICU.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- A Level II Trauma center that sees more than 70K visits annually.
- South Florida is home to numerous highly-rated public, private and charter schools and boasts top ranked colleges and universities, including the University of Miami.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Enjoy a collaborative partnership with your emergency medicine colleagues, as Envision Physician Services also staffs the emergency department.
- 5 Advanced Practice Provider FTEs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Recreational activities include: biking, beach, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, horseback riding, scuba diving, swimming and more.
- Monthly Director Stipend.
- Recognized by United States News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold award.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services