Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plantation) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Their medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why they are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
- Quality people.
- Personal RVU bonus.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Lauderdale area.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department allows for excellent interdepartmental synergy.
- Westside Regional Medical Center also offers the community the latest in minimally invasive spine and colorectal surgery - and are very excited to be one of only 9 Joint Commission certified centers in the United States for minimally invasive colorectal surgery.
- Open ICU.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Qualified candidates must be a Board Certified or Board Prepared Internal Medicine Physician with previous leadership experience.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The director's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating peer review activities, serving as the leader and manager of the hospitalists physicians, and serving as the as the professional liaison between the hospitalist physicians and the medical staff.
- Quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits that includes medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Hospital Medicine Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Cultural activities include: Enjoy a fascinating array of cultural venues, sample the culinary masterworks of celebrity chef-owned restaurants, and take in one of dozens of internationally renowned destination events.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Monthly Director Stipend.
- 10 Physicians.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Construction of their new 3-story patient tower is expected to be completed in the summer of 2019.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Recreational activities include: Golf (including the Palm Beach Polo and Country Club) boutique shopping, world-class fishing and boating and an equestrian park.
- Westside Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive healthcare to the residents of Broward County.
- It is conveniently accessible to all of South FL's major attractions and is only 15 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and easy access to Miami International Airport.
- Approximately 20% administrative - 80% Patient Care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Founded in 1974, Westside Regional Medical Center has evolved into a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve.
- Plantation is centrally located in Broward County with direct access to the Interstate Highway System (I-595, I-75, and I-95) and the Turnpike.
- Team RVU bonus.
- This will add 72 private rooms to our facility and offer our patients more comfort and privacy during their stay.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Quality of Life.
- Monday - Friday Schedule.
- Envision Physician Services and Westside Regional Medical Center are seeking an experienced Medical Director with hospitalist experience to join our team located in beautiful Plantation, Florida located in the greater Ft.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services