Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Joint Commission certified.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Quality care.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department allows for excellent interdepartmental synergy.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine,.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits that includes medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k.
- It has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality of Life.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, state-of-the-art.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- Cardiovascular surgery program, sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services and Fawcett Memorial Hospital are seeking Hospitalist to join our team located in beautiful Port Charlotte, Florida.
- But that's not all.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Block Schedule.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality people.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services