Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 7, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Stroke Center of Excellence, accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Joint Commission certified.
- Wound management and hyperbaric medicine,.
- Seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte.
- Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities.
- Quality people.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Cardiovascular surgery program, sports & rehabilitation services, and many outpatient programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Average daily census is 18-20.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits that includes medical, dental, vision insurance and 401k.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program, Joint Commission accredited.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Block Schedule.
- Quality of Life.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 238-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods.
- But that's not all.
- Envision Physician Services and Fawcett Memorial Hospital are seeking Hospitalist to join our team located in beautiful Port Charlotte, Florida.
- Quality care.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Hospitalist do NOT respond to codes.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department allows for excellent interdepartmental synergy.
- It has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, state-of-the-art.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- EMR: Meditech.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 25.