Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sarasota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Internal Medicine.
- No procedures, no codes.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- It's also the gateway to miles of beaches with fine sand and shallow waters, such as Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beach.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Sarasota is a city south of Tampa on Florida's Gulf Coast that was once the winter home of the Ringling Brothers Circus.
- The facility is also a Joint Commission top performer on key quality measures and is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- Doctors Hospital is an award-winning 155-bed facility, recognized by Everest as a 100 Top Hospital in the nation for 2012 and 2013.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The daily census per physician is 18-20.
- Today, it hosts a number of cultural institutes, notably the Ringling Museum of Art, which showcases old masters and modern art.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- In fact, Forbes has named Sarasota one of the best places for business and careers, and Money magazine recognized it as the nation's best small city, one of the best places to retire, and one of the cities with the best health care systems.
- Hospitalists to join our team at Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- The clean air, sparkling white sand beaches and sunny climate have made it world famous as a center for the good life.
- Quality of Life.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Located off the gulf coast in sunny Sarasota, Florida.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Sarasota is one of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- 3 physicians scheduled daily from (7a-7p).
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services