Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sarasota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Sarasota is one of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- In fact, Forbes has named Sarasota one of the best places for business and careers, and Money magazine recognized it as the nation's best small city, one of the best places to retire, and one of the cities with the best health care systems.
- Doctors Hospital is an award-winning 155-bed facility, recognized by Everest as a 100 Top Hospital in the nation for 2012 and 2013.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- The clean air, sparkling white sand beaches and sunny climate have made it world famous as a center for the good life.
- No procedures, no codes.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality people.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Hospitalists to join our team at Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- It's also the gateway to miles of beaches with fine sand and shallow waters, such as Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beach.
- Located off the gulf coast in sunny Sarasota, Florida.
- 3 physicians scheduled daily from (7a-7p).
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- The facility is also a Joint Commission top performer on key quality measures and is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Hospitalists must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Internal Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Physicians rotate pager.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality care.
- Today, it hosts a number of cultural institutes, notably the Ringling Museum of Art, which showcases old masters and modern art.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Sarasota is a city south of Tampa on Florida's Gulf Coast that was once the winter home of the Ringling Brothers Circus.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- The daily census per physician is 18-20.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services