Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palatka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must also be comfortable managing vents.
- RVU program.
- Procedures are not required for this position but this physician must be comfortable with them in a backup situation.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- This opportunity includes a flexible block schedule for an average of 15 shifts per month.
- Practice in a paradise near the ocean with a great work-life balance, and the flexibility to live where you want.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Excellent benefits package.
- This is a day schedule with support from Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team at Putnam Community Medical Center in Palatka, Florida.
- Cities like Jacksonville or St. Augustine, Florida, are all nearby.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.