Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Below are the details to this awesome opportunity!
- 18-20 patients (average).
- BC preferred.
- Specialty Needed: CC, Pulm, IM.
- Training with existing physicians.
- 7on 7off format.
- Currently have a Critical Care opportunity here in sunny Sebring, FL!
- Lots of great outdoor activities to do such as fishing with all the surrounding lakes.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing perm.
- Competitive base salary w/ incentives.
- Location: Tampa, FL.
- Looking for a great place to work and live?
- No night.
- Competitive benefits included.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Easily found in the center of peninsula Florida, the city of Sebring serves as the home of the Sebring International Raceway and as host of the 12 Hours of Sebring.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.