Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 22, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hollywood ) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Nestled between Fort Lauderdale and Miami is Hollywood, a classic Florida beach town that's enchanted visitors since the 1920s.
- Increased compensation package.
- This Allied Health Team (NNPs and Nicu PAs) has a flexible self-scheduling (day, night, 24-hr shifts) model that rotates through a busy Level III+ unit and 2 Level II Nicus.
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.
- Generous start date bonus with relocation assistance.
- Current participation in Envision's quality program as well as VON initiatives.
- Practice evidence-based medicine with a group dedicated to providing the best care to the most special patients.
- With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems.
- 16 hour night shifts).
- 84-bed Level III Nicu.
- Our unit has seen a big increase in census, so we're adding 2 FTEs to the group.
- Having this variety reduces burnout and provides a variety of patient acuity, pace, and work/life balance.
- Read on for more highlights about this exciting opportunity!
- Day/night shifts (8, 10, 12 hour day shifts.
- Leadership opportunities within NNP team.
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!
- Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
- Pediatric Residency program/Teaching team.
- Hollywood Beach features a one-of-a kind oceanfront promenade called the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk that stretches nearly two and a half miles along the Atlantic.
- High census triggers in place for additional staffing - Extra shifts paid immediately.
- Memorial Miramar/ Memorial West.
- About Envision.
- Cutting-edge clinical practice - Innovators in the area!
- Envision Physician Services has a premier opportunity for a passionate Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our growing Allied Health Program at the Memorial Healthcare System in the greater Fort Lauderdale area.
- Learn and grow in the practice/organization.
- Autonomous practice/collaboration with Neo on.
- 2,500 CME allowance, fees/dues.
- 16-bed Level II Nicu/20-bed Level II Nicu.
- The historic downtown area is characterized by quaint sidewalk cafes, brick-lined walks and blocks of unique boutiques, shops art galleries and excellent restaurants.
- Flexible self-scheduling for work/life balance - Customizable to meet individual needs!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services