Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*.
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- 4 GME Teams.
- Innovative Endovascular Program.
- 4 Non GME Teams.
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Quality of Life.
- The city of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivists.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
- Quality care.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center, completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Obstetrics Hospitalists - Emergency OB Physician Available on Site.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- No Procedures - No Codes.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Physician staffing: Medical Director Monday-Friday.
- Kissimmee offers numerous ways to get involved in the community--whether you are a resident or visitor.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited Level II Trauma center and a 404-bed Hospital with private patients rooms that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- 1 Nocturnist.
- 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class shopping, golfing, boating and fishing.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Heart & Vascular Institute*.
- Generous and competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center - accredited by Ahca.
- Employee Status with comprehensive enhanced benefit offerings for 2019.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- As a top tourist destination, recreational possibilities abound!
- Kissimmee, FL 34741 Facility: Osceola Regional Medical Center - HM City FL 34741 Job Status: Full Time JO000016526 Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical Center have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Director to lead our hospital medicine program.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 10 hour swing shift.
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*.
- Robotics Surgery Program.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine, with an average annual temperature of 72 degrees with multiple beach access about an hour away to either the Gulf Coast or the Atlantic Ocean.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (Nicu) for Premature and Sick Newborns*.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Electrophysiology Lab*.
- 17 physician program.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Making this a great place to visit, but a better place. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- Previous Medical Director experience preferred.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Picu) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 8 day.
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services