Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center.
- Kissimmee offers numerous ways to get involved in the community--whether you are a resident or visitor.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
- 1 Nocturnist.
- Heart & Vascular Institute*.
- Electrophysiology Lab*.
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program.
- The city of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*.
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Robotics Surgery Program.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (Nicu) for Premature and Sick Newborns*.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine, with an average annual temperature of 72 degrees with multiple beach access about an hour away to either the Gulf Coast or the Atlantic Ocean.
- Quality people.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 8 day.
- Generous and competitive compensation package.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- 10 hour swing shift.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Making this a great place to visit, but a better place. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Obstetrics Hospitalists - Emergency OB Physician Available on Site.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab.
- Quality care.
- Employee Status with comprehensive enhanced benefit offerings for 2019.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class shopping, golfing, boating and fishing.
- Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- No Procedures - No Codes.
- Kissimmee, FL 34741 Facility: Osceola Regional Medical Center - HM City FL 34741 Job Status: Full Time JO000016526 Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical Center have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Director to lead our hospital medicine program.
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited Level II Trauma center and a 404-bed Hospital with private patients rooms that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Physician staffing: Medical Director Monday-Friday.
- 4 Non GME Teams.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center, completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*.
- 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center - accredited by Ahca.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivists.
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Picu) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Previous Medical Director experience preferred.
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 4 GME Teams.
- Quality of Life.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- 17 physician program.
- As a top tourist destination, recreational possibilities abound!
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Innovative Endovascular Program.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 4.