Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.
- As a top tourist destination, recreational possibilities abound!
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*.
- Quality people.
- Heart & Vascular Institute*.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine, with an average annual temperature of 72 degrees with multiple beach access about an hour away to either the Gulf Coast or the Atlantic Ocean.
- Employee Status with comprehensive enhanced benefit offerings for 2019.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (Nicu) for Premature and Sick Newborns*.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center, completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class shopping, golfing, boating and fishing.
- 4 Non GME Teams.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Kissimmee offers numerous ways to get involved in the community--whether you are a resident or visitor.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- 8 day.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality care.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center.
- Kissimmee, FL 34741 Facility: Osceola Regional Medical Center - HM City FL 34741 Job Status: Full Time JO000016526 Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical Center have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Director to lead our hospital medicine program.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Physician staffing: Medical Director Monday-Friday.
- Previous Medical Director experience preferred.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited Level II Trauma center and a 404-bed Hospital with private patients rooms that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- 1 Nocturnist.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Making this a great place to visit, but a better place. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- Hospital Medicine Medical Director.
- 4 GME Teams.
- Quality of Life.
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center - accredited by Ahca.
- Open ICU - Managed by Intensivists.
- 10 hour swing shift.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Generous and competitive compensation package.
- Obstetrics Hospitalists - Emergency OB Physician Available on Site.
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Picu) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- No Procedures - No Codes.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 17 physician program.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Innovative Endovascular Program.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Robotics Surgery Program.
- The city of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida.
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Electrophysiology Lab*.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services