Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- IM residency trained preferred.
- See patients and manage a PA.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- West coast community of Florida.
- They may consider a very strong board certified FP with current hospitalist experience.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, CME and stipend, a retirement plan.
- Annual salary plus revenue bonus.
- They also strongly prefer IM residency trained physicians.
- A new hospitalist physician opportunity is now available in Florida with a multi-specialty group practice.
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule.
- Candidates must be board certified if more than one year out of residency.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- You will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 5 am to 5 pm and. There will be no procedures or ICU work required.
- BC if more than 1 year out of residency.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on or relocation assistance, and additional bonuses.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 12.