Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Internal medicine residency trained.
- Join an established hospitalist group of 21 hospitalists and 7 mid-level providers in Florida's Capital.
- No procedures required.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- They are offering a RVU based compensation with no Cap.
- Known for their better school systems.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 30 minutes from the Panhandle beaches/4 hours to Disney.
- Will look at experienced family medicine trained in hospital medicine.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Our services are free for you.
- The schedule is done as a repeating rotation to make up the core of the schedule.
- Great place to raise a family.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- 2019 residents welcome.
- There will be academic and teaching opportunities.
- You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, STD and LTD, 403 retirement and 457B plans, CME/license/certification costs covered, and relocation assistance.
- No procedures are required.
- Modified blocked schedule.
- Their goal is to concentrate on continuity of care of the patient.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.