Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known for their better school systems.
- 2019 residents welcome.
- Modified blocked schedule.
- Our services are free for you.
- There will be academic and teaching opportunities.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- The schedule is done as a repeating rotation to make up the core of the schedule.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Join an established hospitalist group of 21 hospitalists and 7 mid-level providers in Florida's Capital.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Internal medicine residency trained.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- No procedures required.
- Great place to raise a family.
- They are offering a RVU based compensation with no Cap.
- Will look at experienced family medicine trained in hospital medicine.
- No procedures are required.
- You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, STD and LTD, 403 retirement and 457B plans, CME/license/certification costs covered, and relocation assistance.
- Their goal is to concentrate on continuity of care of the patient.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- 30 minutes from the Panhandle beaches/4 hours to Disney.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.