Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- They are offering a RVU based compensation with no Cap.
- Great place to raise a family.
- There will be academic and teaching opportunities.
- Join an established hospitalist group of 21 hospitalists and 7 mid-level providers in Florida's Capital.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Modified blocked schedule.
- You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, STD and LTD, 403 retirement and 457B plans, CME/license/certification costs covered, and relocation assistance.
- 2019 residents welcome.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- The schedule is done as a repeating rotation to make up the core of the schedule.
- No procedures required.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Internal medicine residency trained.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- No procedures are required.
- Will look at experienced family medicine trained in hospital medicine.
- 30 minutes from the Panhandle beaches/4 hours to Disney.
- Their goal is to concentrate on continuity of care of the patient.
- Known for their better school systems.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago