Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Census - Providers can expect to see around 18-22 patients.
- Location: Southern Florida.
- Is this the only 16 shifts for the year?
- No night calls.
- Benefits - For W2 employment only, Medical Dental Vision, 401k after one year.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- O Backup Days: Provider will be placed on schedule as back up for the region.
- It is not 7am-7pm,we have.
- Tail - Pioneer does not cover the cost of tail.
- What does the schedule look like ( 7a-7p, 7 on/off)?
- Malpractice - Pioneer covers the cost of malpractice for W2 employees.
- This can spike higher during season, which can run from late October-April.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Not required to respond to Hospital Codes, not required to do procedures.
- O Schedule - Tangier computer based 2-3 months in advance.
- Contract structure: Provider has a base salary with RVU/Quality bonus structure.
- Shifts - 15/16 vs 18 (yearly).
- O Backup Nights: Providers will be asked to provide 1-2 nights monthly backup support to the APP covering night shift.
- Schedule/Backup - both for daytime and for nights.
- Although uncommon, the provider may be asked to come in house for an unstable patient.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- We have a 15/16 contract model and a 18 shift contract model.
- Credentialing process length 90-100 days.
- We ask that the provider makes themselves available all day if they are listed as backup due to the possibility of being called in due to high census.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.