Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- O Schedule - Tangier computer based 2-3 months in advance.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Not required to respond to Hospital Codes, not required to do procedures.
- Shifts - 15/16 vs 18 (yearly).
- We have a 15/16 contract model and a 18 shift contract model.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Malpractice - Pioneer covers the cost of malpractice for W2 employees.
- O Backup Nights: Providers will be asked to provide 1-2 nights monthly backup support to the APP covering night shift.
- Benefits - For W2 employment only, Medical Dental Vision, 401k after one year.
- Location: Southern Florida.
- What does the schedule look like ( 7a-7p, 7 on/off)?
- This can spike higher during season, which can run from late October-April.
- Although uncommon, the provider may be asked to come in house for an unstable patient.
- No night calls.
- Credentialing process length 90-100 days.
- Schedule/Backup - both for daytime and for nights.
- Is this the only 16 shifts for the year?
- O Backup Days: Provider will be placed on schedule as back up for the region.
- Contract structure: Provider has a base salary with RVU/Quality bonus structure.
- It is not 7am-7pm,we have.
- Census - Providers can expect to see around 18-22 patients.
- Tail - Pioneer does not cover the cost of tail.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- We ask that the provider makes themselves available all day if they are listed as backup due to the possibility of being called in due to high census.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.