Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule/Backup - both for daytime and for nights.
- Shifts - 15/16 vs 18 (yearly).
- Location: Southern Florida.
- We ask that the provider makes themselves available all day if they are listed as backup due to the possibility of being called in due to high census.
- O Schedule - Tangier computer based 2-3 months in advance.
- Credentialing process length 90-100 days.
- Although uncommon, the provider may be asked to come in house for an unstable patient.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- No night calls.
- O Backup Nights: Providers will be asked to provide 1-2 nights monthly backup support to the APP covering night shift.
- What does the schedule look like ( 7a-7p, 7 on/off)?
- Is this the only 16 shifts for the year?
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Census - Providers can expect to see around 18-22 patients.
- Not required to respond to Hospital Codes, not required to do procedures.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Contract structure: Provider has a base salary with RVU/Quality bonus structure.
- O Backup Days: Provider will be placed on schedule as back up for the region.
- Tail - Pioneer does not cover the cost of tail.
- We have a 15/16 contract model and a 18 shift contract model.
- It is not 7am-7pm,we have.
- This can spike higher during season, which can run from late October-April.
- Benefits - For W2 employment only, Medical Dental Vision, 401k after one year.
- Malpractice - Pioneer covers the cost of malpractice for W2 employees.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.