Hospitalist Jobs in Florida
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: Picturesque view of the resort area in South Beach Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Florida) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Although uncommon, the provider may be asked to come in house for an unstable patient.
- O Schedule - Tangier computer based 2-3 months in advance.
- Tail - Pioneer does not cover the cost of tail.
- Schedule/Backup - both for daytime and for nights.
- Is this the only 16 shifts for the year?
- Contract structure: Provider has a base salary with RVU/Quality bonus structure.
- O Backup Days: Provider will be placed on schedule as back up for the region.
- Location: Southern Florida.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- We have a 15/16 contract model and a 18 shift contract model.
- Shifts - 15/16 vs 18 (yearly).
- Credentialing process length 90-100 days.
- O Backup Nights: Providers will be asked to provide 1-2 nights monthly backup support to the APP covering night shift.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Benefits - For W2 employment only, Medical Dental Vision, 401k after one year.
- What does the schedule look like ( 7a-7p, 7 on/off)?
- Not required to respond to Hospital Codes, not required to do procedures.
- We ask that the provider makes themselves available all day if they are listed as backup due to the possibility of being called in due to high census.
- Malpractice - Pioneer covers the cost of malpractice for W2 employees.
- No night calls.
- This can spike higher during season, which can run from late October-April.
- It is not 7am-7pm,we have.
- Census - Providers can expect to see around 18-22 patients.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.